Follow us on:
Empowering Experienced Professionals for Successful Career Transitions
Directions to 40 Plus
Using Career Magellan to Begin Your Career Journey, Career Magellan is a career development workbook that can help you, the career seeker, through introspective exercises and questions.
The focus of Career Magellan is on self-awareness, the initial but usually forgotten first step in a career or job search.
The comprehensive, self-directed approach described in this workbook can help you enhance self-awareness, increase personal power, set and achieve career and life goals, change the way you think and feel about your career and life path, and how to live your life to the fullest.
Career Magellan is a career/life assessment tool that works well with people who are:
* Embarking on another area of their career.
* Thinking about entering or leaving their current career (transitions from school, military, organizations).
* Entering retirement.
We will discuss:
* How Career Magellan came about
* What is Career Magellan
* How this workbook might help you
* The importance of identifying your passions, talents, and values (exercise)
LinkedIn: Susanne’s profile
40Plus of Greater Washington
Empowering Experienced Professionals
for Successful Career Transitions
Don't miss job search tips and news!
Join our email list today.